Thursday, May 10, 2018

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #71

Time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!
Projects for this challenge blog are all for the Galz. You can create anything paper crafting related: card, tag, scrapbook page, altered art, etc as long as the theme for the challenge is prominent in your project.

Challenge #71 All Dressed Up
My Design Team Project


My Besties image
Stampin' Up cardstock, Designer Series Paper, Gems, & Doily


Thanks for visiting with me today.
Be sure to swing by Cardz 4 Galz to see what my Design Team Sisters created,
and to link up your own project in our challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love the colors and the doily!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love the black and white plaid paper and your image is adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a pretty lady! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete