Monday, October 21, 2013

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party - Halloween!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Today starts the 2nd week of the current linky party with even more inspiration from this creative design team I'm thankful to be a part of!

This linky party theme is HALLOWEEN. 


Here is what I created for this linky party....




Stampin' Up Cardstock:
Whisper White (card base)
Basic Black (matting)
Elegant Eggplant (image matting)

Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant ink (image and sentiment)

"Bootiful Occasions" Stampin' Up stamp set


The sponsors are:  


$20

$25
 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Thanks for stopping by today. :) Janis

P.S.

Today is the LAST day to take advantage of the $25 JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP team (instead of the normal $99). 

Want more information? Interested in joining my Stampin' Up team? Here are 2 links for you to check out....

1) Join my Stampin' Up team with this link on my SU website....


2) Get more information about being a SU demo like me at this link from my blog post....


I'd love to have you on my team!

6 comments:

  1. I think this is the BEST Halloween card I have seen EVER!!! Love love love the sketch! Love the colors! Love the stamp set!!! lol...it is DA BOMB!
    Hugs!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and colors of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this SU stamp, Janis! It really is one of my favorites, your card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis, this is such a cute card! I love that boot!

    ReplyDelete