Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Cowboy Birthday!

Today is Billy's Birthday!
Who's Billy, you ask? Well, Billy is the husband of one of my very best friends. He's a real live COWBOY. Only real cowboy I've ever met. To find the idea for his birthday card, I Googled, "Cricut Cowboy / Western Card" and found tons of inspiration. I pinned them all to my Pinterst Board for easy reference when I need more ideas along these lines.

Follow me on PINTEREST here...

The card I decided on was inspired by this card here...

Here is my birthday card for Billy!

#452, 10-12 M#15
  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Card base embossed with Cuttlebug and Seeing Spots folder
  • Frame cut with Cricut Craft Room using Cricut Craft Room Basics
  • CTMH (Lucy) ARTISTE Sentiment banner p. 66 cut @ 1/2"
  • CTMH (Lucy) ARTISTE for Arrow p. 45 cut @ 1"
  • DOODLECHARMS Doggie p.112 cut @ 3 1/2"
  • PAPER DOLL DRESS UP Cowboy hat p. 67 cut @ 2.375" on Real Dial Size
  • Everything inked around the edges for cuts
  • Eyes are fun stickers from Michael's
  • MFPS "Buried Treasure" for "Happy Birthday" stamp
  • Doggie on an Action Wobble from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
MFPS "Buried Treasure"

Action Wobble in Action!
Happy Birthday, Billy!!

One more card to show you, and then I'll see you guys tomorrow in blogland...


#454, 10-12 M#17

  •  A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Corners rounded with Fiskars squeeze punch
  • Black telephone wire matting from ELEGANT EDGES using Book feature "Loops" page 35
  • Dew drops are from Michael's and The Robin's Nest
  • Telephone cut @ 2" from NIFTY FIFTIES p. 69
  • MFPS "Garden Art" stamp set used for "HELLO" sentiment stamp
  • Action Wobble from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe


Action Wobble in Action!

Have a great day! See you tomorrow!
:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Janis. You made Billy's birthday very special. He loves his card! Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Birthday card is just adorable, love that hat and eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love the phone card!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot stop laughing because you placed a wobble on the cowboy!He is Too Cute!Pick up thats me calling you...LOL!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    MIgdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, this is awesome! What a FUN card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete