Monday, May 23, 2011

PAPER PLAYTIME is having a one week challenge starting today that's just for fun. The challenge is to make anything you want and add a CHARM to it! Easy Peasy!

Card #149

For my project, I made a TALL card. Yes, I think May has been my Official TALL CARD MONTH. LOL
Tall cards are 9" x 8" and scored @ 4".
Solid papers are from Recollections and *Stampin' Up.
The card base, brads, {, and "nuts and bolts" are all from *My Mind's Eye Lil' Robots Collection that has double-sided paper, ribbon, brads, chipboard, diecuts, etc in it.

Robot 18 is cut from ROBOTZ page 45 @ 4" and adhered with Pop Dots for dimension.


The key charm is from Lost & Found Charms collection.
.
Come play with us this week at Paper Playtime!
Make anything you want and just add your own charm to it.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Janis!! I've been hooked on tall/long cards too!! :O) I love how easy they are and how accessible the envelopes are too!

    TFS,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card, it will make someone smile for sure!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest card.....love the little charm detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are awesome Janis! How cool it is that your daughter does the digital coloring! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete