Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WEEK 8 MINI ME BOOK 52Q



Welcome to Week 8 of 52Q MINI ME BOOK!  How are you guys doing with this?  I get lots of emails saying you are enjoying it.  I know most of you don't post your projects on my page, so it is nice to hear from you in email so I know I'm not alone in doing this. LOL  If you have any trouble posting your picks, just let me know, and I'll try to help you get it up if I can.

This week's question is:

WHO OR WHAT HAS LEFT FOOTPRINTS ON YOUR SOUL?

Can't wait to see what you create for your page!
:)  Hugs   Janis

2 comments:

  1. I am playing along and absolutely LOVIN it Janis. I am so far behind with moving but plan to take a day (or two) and just work on this album so that I can get caught up. And once they are done I will post them week by week. Thanks for doing this for us!!

    P.S. Those footprints HAD to show up somewhere after you couldn't use them on your card. LOVE how you used them.

    {{{{HUGS}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Heather! You know I HAD to use those footprints! hahahaha - please email me your email address or your blog address. northrose@slowar.com :) Janis

    ReplyDelete