Friday, September 17, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT.... GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT

Hey!  I have a quick post for you.  Here's a card I made today with PAPER DOLL DRESS UP!  I used the "tent" fold on this one.  The fold is at the top instead of the side, but it's still an A2 size card.  Unfolded the card measures 4 1/4" x 11".  Folded it's 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Here is a side view so you can see what I mean:
I faux stitched around the moon and the black card base.  The other faux stitching on the background paper just came that way.

The background paper is from a Target Halloween pack with only 8 sheets of different Halloweeny patterns I got for $1.  Some of the papers (like this one) has shiny parts on them.  It's cut @ 5 1/4" x 4".

The sentiment "give me something good to eat!" was cut from another one of the papers in the pack.

Happy Moon is from page 53 on PDDU cut @ 3 1/2" Real Dial Size.

The Trick or Treat bag is on page 52 cut @ 2 1/2" Read Dial Size.  It cuts lines for the letters and I just went over that with a black sharpie.

ENJOY!

Don't forget the FALL BLOG HOP tomorrow starting at 8 in the morning EST.  Lots of prizes!  Make sure you leave a comment on my blog post!

:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I like the treat bag hanging off the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!! Love that moon and the treat bag!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a really neat Halloween Card,am going to make this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete