Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SCARE-DY CAT



You have no idea how much fun I am having making Halloween cards and secret stuff.  I wish I could show you everything I've been making right now, but you are going to have to wait just a little longer.  :)

  • Card base Shimmering Purple from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
  • Background Orange Batty paper from Karen Foster Designs, Biggie Bundle, Throughout the Year #3 cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
  • "Trick or Treat" printed from computer using Catchup font @ 24pt
  • Cricut Cartridge:  PAPER DOLL DRESS UP
  • Fence page 49 cut @ 3" and enhanced with gray Stampin' Up chalk
  • Kitty page 49 cut @ 3" and enhanced with white gel pen
  • Tree page 52 cut @ 4" and trimmed off side to fit card

Happy Haunting!


Janis

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I so love that kitty....I just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is sooooo cute!! That cat is adorable! Looove how you put the tree in front of the trick or treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween!! This is a really cute card. The fence is my favorite part!!

    ReplyDelete