Friday, August 27, 2010

AUTUMN ACCORDION ALBUM






Good morning!  I am having so much fun!! I made an Accordion Style Mini Book / Album.  These types of albums are really, really fun!  I was inspired by Mary's video on YouTube she did last year.  You can watch that video by clicking HERE.  Mary used 1 1/2 sheets of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock.  I used 2 full sheets, but same assembly idea.

I went to Michael's today and got 2 pretty, pretty stacks of 12"x12" papers.  One is from DCWV called The Autumn Splendor Stack.  It has 36 sheets - 10 of which have glitter and 8 with foil.  They are GORGEOUS!


The other stack is Karen Foster Design Biggie Bundle, Through The Year #3.  I've never even heard of Karen Foster Design.  There's 180 sheets of 12"x12" paper.  Again - so pretty!






Here are all the pictures of the mini book I made today.  Pictures need to be added and I'll do lots of journaling (you know I love to write poetry and jabber).




















































Cricut Cartridge:  PLANTIN SCHOOL BOOK:
Tags in various sizes on page 78
Cricut Cartridge:  EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS:
Fall Girl cut @ 3" on page 35
Poppy Fairy on Front cover by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps & More
Cricut Cartridge: PAPER DOLL DRESS UP
Pumpkin cut @ 3" on page 52
Tree cut @ 4" on page 52

If you have any questions about how to make one of these mini books / albums, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment and your email.  I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can.

Have a safe and fun weekend!

Janis

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love those lollypop trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute project! The papers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh!!! This is just awesome!!!! I'll be back to check out that link and learn how to do this Monday. I really need to be in bed now so I can go to work tomrrow. I hate all day work days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis, I LOVE this!! I will have to make one myself. What a cute idea. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete