Sunday, June 20, 2010

TENNIS ANYONE?


Good morning all my bloggy friends!!
If my scheduled posts are working correctly, today should be Sunday, June 20th, and hopefully we arrived back in South Carolina yesterday.  Tomorrow they are suppose to get our internet hooked up, so I'll post LIVE again as soon as I can.

Doesn't this little tennis girl make you smile?  I decided to make her look like me with brown hair and blue eyes.  Although I cut the body and all the accessories at 3 3/4", I cut the shoes larger at 4 1/2".  I know these aren't the kind of shoes you would play tennis in, but they are my favorite kind of shoes, so she's wearing them!

Card base Emerald Green from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding
Background papers from My Mind's Eye - Everyday Tango
Cricut Cartridge EVERYDAY PAPER DOLLS
Tennis girl and accessories page 53 cut @ 3 3/4"
Shoes page 61 cut @ 4 1/2"
White gel pen used to add details and doodling
Blue Googlie Eyes!

Hugs, Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment