Monday, May 31, 2010

PDE CHALLENGE #3 - VACATION!

Thank you to all who participated in last week's Challenge #2 - BOOKMARKS!  Everyone's bookmarks were all so different and all wonderful!  This week we start a new Challenge!  Pause Dream Enjoy's Challenge #3 - VACATION! 
Your Challenge:  Make a card, layout, or other craft item using the theme VACATION.
And then:  Link your project below by Sunday, May 30th at 11:59 p.m.
And GREAT NEWS!  We have a sursie for this week's winner!!  I won't be able to do prizes for every Challenge, but this week there is a GREAT prize!  Are you ready for it?
It's a TRAVEL PERFECT PAGES PACK!
(I'm sorry, but only available to ship to US residents only.)

Do you need some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing?  How about Stephanie's Card Creation from 1CreativeMess?  Isn't this so true?!
They've packed EVERYTHING for their vacation!  I love it!!  Don't forget to visit all the blogs that submit projects and leave some comment love and look around their site for other fun things they've been up to.  
Hugs and Smiles, 
Janis

11 comments:

  1. Great challenge and great card love it!! Did u see my challenge this week? might wanna check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Janis!

    I had such a blast creating this card!!! Thank you for coming up with the great challenges for us each week :)

    ..now if only I could actually go on a vacation LOL ...to dream, to dream.

    StephanieD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Stephanie! I'm so glad you were the inspiration for this week! That card makes me want to go on vacation too. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and it is going to really be one for me. I'm gonna have to put some thought into this one. Will get back with my creation when I get it done!! Love StephanieD2's card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Sharon! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great vacation card! Love it! I hope I have time to join in this week, I really want too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blog anni!! :) :) I hope you come and claim your prize by Tomorrow from the last challenge or I have to draw a new winner... I hope your around!! - Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janis,
    Thanks for the challenge! Can't wait to see your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janis! I've finally got mine done!! Had surgery on my left foot Friday so I'm running behind on everything. Well, I'm not running! I'm just behind! LOLOL I really love the others creations. This is just so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry it took me so long to post a card, but I was having a hard time coming up with an idea. Finally bought a Cuttlebug and got the Shells Collage embossing plate and it just came together!!

    Janis, I need to ask if you can help me find ideas to make an invitation for a party celebrating a Catholic Priest's 20th anniversary since he was ordained. A friend asked for my help and I do not know where to begin. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Challenge! I'm glad I got to participate!! Thanks looking forward to entering more after my own vacation!
    :)Raechel

    ReplyDelete