Saturday, May 29, 2010

FREEDOM!


Good afternoon all my bloggy friends!
Mary, over at CardzTV has started a new Weekly Series, called Super Simple.
Here is my card I made after watching her video.  Go check it out by clicking here.

A2 Card base Navy Blue from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Red & Blue brads from Recollections
Silver Rhinestone Star from Joann's
All papers from DCWV Ultimate Year (using up those scraps, ladies!)
Red sentiment mat cut @ 2" x 5 1/4"
White sentiment mat cut @ 1 3/4" x 5"
FREEDOM cut @ 1 1/4" from Cricut Cart INDEPENDENCE DAY
Stars cut from Cricut Cart Plantin SchoolBook
All stars cut on Roly Poly feature @ 1 3/4"
For Shadow (since I couldn't use the Shadow feature and the Roly Poly feature at the same time), I cut the stars again at 2" and 2 1/4"

Have a safe and fun weekend!  Remember all our fallen Heroes provided us with this FREEDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment