Saturday, April 29, 2017

Bee Sweet

Hi, crafters!
I thought it was a good idea to get my May scrapbook title page made BEFORE May gets here this time. You know, since I just create my April title page and April only has one more day left in it. LOL

If you like my scrapbook page, and would like to make one just like it for your own scrapbook, 

here is the link to it in Cricut Design Space


All of the cuts on this page are from Cricut. The only cut that is from an exclusive cartridge is "2017" using the Close To My Heart Regular font from their Artiste cartridge.

Cricut cuts and their cartridges:

Sun - Doodlecharms
Ladybug, Stump, Tree, and flowers - Create a Critter
Grass - Paper Dolls for Every Day
Bee - Walk in My Garden
May - When I was a Kid
2017 - Close To My Heart, Artiste



I have so much for creating Cricut scrapbook pages like this!
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Smiles!


Shared:

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a sweet layout chock full of cute Cricut cuts! I love how cheery it is--makes me feel like springtime for sure! Thanks for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Phantastisch! Sehr schön gemacht.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Janis - super duper cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janis, you really rocked the spring flowers challenge. You made a beautiful layout full of spring images. I love, love it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Wow and Wow! This is quite the masterpiece! Love all of the Cricut cuts on this and you've put it together so beautifully! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is way too cute! Love all your diecuts! I also like how you did your photo mats - what a great way to set up a premade layout! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Janis, this is amazing!! I love the bright spring colours and the adorable images! How awesome for you to share :) Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a bright cheerful layout. I love the overall composition of this page. Each element works perfectly in conjunction with the rest.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love layouts. Yours is fantastic, it really showcases the cuts that signify spring. I bet you had fun making this layout! Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge last week.

    ReplyDelete