Saturday, September 10, 2016

Guest Designer at Sketch Saturday #429

Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm really excited because I get to Guest Design for Sketch Saturday ALL MONTH!  You know how much I love me some card sketches! It's such an honor to be able to Guest Design there. Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp!! 

Sketch Saturday #429



My Design Team Project



I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp May 2016 Card Kit to create this card.


White card base
Beautiful Bright Pink, Green, Yellow, and Blue cardstock

Happy Days stamp set for clouds and sun
Images cut out with metal dies (not part of the kit)

Images adhered with foam tape
Cheeks colored in

Sequins adhered with tiny glue dots (I sprinkled some on the card and adhered them down where they landed)

Simon Says Stamp Uplifting Thoughts stamp set (not part of the kit)
Glitter pen to accent cloud and sun (not part of the kit)




Submitted


Little Scrap Pieces - show it off Saturday


Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

2 comments: