Monday, September 28, 2015

Tin of Cards - Set Three

Here I am again today showing you another set of cards you can create with the Tin of Cards Project Kit. Project Kits are a great way to stock up on supplies to make cards as you need them, or to sit down and craft with friends while stocking up your supply at one time.

I love all the cards in this kit, and this design is no exception.
The polka dot see-through panel is striking. The photo makes it appear that two of the cards have a blue strip of paper on them, but that's just the lighting of the window behind the table where I photographed. 

I stamped the top and bottom of each of the cards with a swirly border stamp included in the Tin of Cards stamp set which is sold separately from the kit. I also used that same swirl stamp to stamp the smallest butterfly's body. The delicate gold thread you see behind the yellow butterfly is included as part of this kit, and makes a beautiful, soft touch to this card.  Before adhering the intricate yellow die cut to the base of that butterfly, I also stamped THANKS in Crushed Curry to the Very Vanilla background which you can see through the butterfly's wing design. These butterflies were adhered  with Stampin' Dimensionals. Isn't it just lovely? I would have never thought of this design on my own. I love how these turned out.


This is what the kit looks like in the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog on page 110. The kit does come with envelopes as well as supplies to complete 16 cards of 4 designs. You'll need ink, acrylic block, and adhesive. You'll also need a stamp set. I recommend the Tin of Cards stamp set that coordinates perfectly with this kit. You'll also receive in your kit the beautiful teal tin to store your cards and 9 tab dividers with cardstock you can decorate them with if you choose.

copyright Stampin' Up
In addition to the Tin of Cards kit, I also used the coordinating stamp set called Tin of Cards sold separately.

Links to items used in my Stampin' Up store:
Tin of Cards project kit
Tin of Cards stamp set
Inks: Archival Basic BlackMint MacaronCrushed CurryCalypso Coral
Snail Adhesive
Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Scrub with Stampin' Mist
(like I said before, the Stampin' Scrub is so much better than the baby wipes I've used for years)

I'll be back tomorrow with one more set from this same kit.
All of the cards are pretty fabulous.

If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

5 comments: