Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thank You


Ready for a 5 minute card?
It's easy to make, and I think it's so pretty.


Caylpso Coral card base (122925)
4 1/4" x 11 scored & folded @ 5 1/2"

Basic Black (121045)
4" x 5 1/4"

Whisper White (100730)
3 3/4" x 5"

Stamp set Choose Happiness (134198)
Flowers stamped in Calypso Coral (126983)
Leaves stamped in Pear Pizzazz (131180)

Sponging over flowers with sponge dauber (133773) using Calypso Coral ink
Sponging over leaves & around edges with sponge dauber using Pear Pizzazz ink

Stamp set Tin of Cards (138946)
Sentiment stamped using Archival Basic Black (140931)

I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (101049) to make sure my sentiment was lined up perfectly straight.
Such an awesome tool!

Gold Sequins (132983) added randomly

Adhere card layers with Snail Adhesive (104332)


LOVE!

Shop my online store 24/7

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door, sign up for Paper Pumpkin right away! Be sure to email me letting me know you used my link. I'll add you to our Facebook Group where we share our Paper Pumpkin creations each month AND share alternate ways to use your kits!
All subscribers for the October Paper Pumpkin Kit will receive their kit in a PINK box (but the project inside isn't pink). Stampin' Up with donate $1 for every active subscriber and $2 for every new subscriber in October to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Be sure to share this link with your friends to help us STAMP out Breast Cancer!

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

 photo blog signature transparent background_zpsmkci2waa.png

View 2015-2016 Online Catalog HERE
**Shop the Mini Holiday Catalog HERE
Get a Catalog (great for ideas too!)  HERE 
Join my team HERE
Order Stampin' Up! Online HERE
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE

5 comments: