Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Grateful for You Gift Box


Hi, crafters and stampers! Guess what arrived at my house yesterday?


So excited! I have a lot of fun things planned for my blog and for you guys! 
Join my team HERE

My challenge blog, PDE Linky Party, has a theme this week that's all about Besties. My project today goes along with that theme, and I can't wait to share it with you. Be sure to pop over to PDE Linky Party and link up your Besties projects! Any type of crafting is welcome!

I incorporated a cut file from the Silhouette store along with some Stampin' Up stamps, punches, and fun gadgets. Take a looksee....


Sil ID# 90405 - Butterfly Box
The flower was created with the tissue that was included in my Paper Pumpkin box. I used the Fringe Scissors, rolled it up, and voila! Instant flower!

  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Don't forget to check out the WEEKLY SPECIALS at Stampin' Up!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 


 photo 78b1f6a8-3dcc-4b18-b141-7b5b631fa630_zpsbawxl8go.png


View 2015-2016 Online Catalog HERE
Get a Catalog (great for ideas too!)  HERE 
Join my team HERE
Order Stampin' Up! Online HERE
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE

5 comments: