Monday, September 29, 2014

For Your Piggy Bank (CDD Linky Party - Anything but a Card)

Happy Monday!
Today starts a brand new 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!


Here is my project...


Everything got inked around the edges with pink ink.
Head, nose, bow, ears... all adhered with foam squares for dimension.


I can't help but grin when I see this little darlin'!
I used my Silver Cameo sketch pen for the pig's hairbow 
and some chalks for those big cheeks. Cute!


Look at that cute tail!
There is a slot in the top of the box for some cha-ching!

Silhouette ID# 63020

Here's a close-up of the sentiment....


I used "Just Pigcause."


You can buy this stamp set HERE

I hope you'll come play with us!
Linky Party is open for this theme until Sunday, Oct. 12.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I just love this little pink piggy box! So darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, your piggy is SO cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little piggy is super cute !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. such and adorable treat box, love the squigly tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this little piggy bank is just to cute Janis! It would make a great treat box also with some candy and money in it to start the piggy bank off with. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete