Friday, August 29, 2014

Marathon Post #4 - EWE Make Me Smile



Are you ready for a crafting marathon? I'll be posting projects throughout the day, so be sure to check my blog often and scroll down to see all the fun going on in my craft room!!

Post #4

I found an adorable sheep wearing a rain hat and rain boots. I adhered her to a round base card and attached her with an Action Wobble. She does a lot of rocking and wobbling. She makes me smile!


  • Silhouette ID# 42690 (Lori Whitlock Rounded card base)
    • I increased the round image matting circle quite a bit so my sheep would fit nicely inside.
  • Silhouette ID# 56613 (sheep with rain gear)
  • Action Wobble to adhere Sheep
  • Cardz TV Stamps - More Critter Captions

Ewe make me smile,
:) Janis

Submitted:
Crazy 4 Chs - animal (not bears or bunnies)

5 comments: