I want to show you the Accordion Mini Album I made using all pictures of our sweet BONNIE. There are no Cricut cuts on this album. I know.... surprising, isn't it? But the really cool thing about this album was that all the papers (except the black cardstock) are from the My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow kit.
Items used from Recollections are: Black cardstock; rhinestones; & green and orange butterflies.The flowers and leaf are from Prima. The Blue Rhinestone hearts are from stash. The white bow with the pearl is from Creative Charms. All of the decorative elements are punch outs from the My Mind's Eye paper kit. I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures! This album is very sturdy since it's made from cardstock. It can stand on it's on anywhere there's a flat surface. You can fold it like a snake, stretch it out, fold it to look like a triangle... whatever. Here are the dimensions of the album itself...
- 12" x 12" cardstock cut into 4" strips. You will end up with 3 strips, but I only used 2 of them.
- Lay the strip horizontally on your scoring board and score @ 5 1/2 for each strip.
- Adhere the 2 strips together by completely covering one of the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" sections on top of each other. So now instead of 2 strips equally 4 sections, you have 1 strip equaling 3 sections.
- I matted each section with pattern paper cut 5 1/4" x 4". (Just like you would do for an A2 size card.)
- Add photos, poems, stories, decorations as you feel inspired.
Enjoy the pictures...
|Project #44 of this year|
This photo shows how you can "snake" fold this mini album.
|This angle shows how you can place it on a |
coffee table in a triangle pattern.
|This is my most favorite photo of Bonnie! |
Yes, it was raining that day.
|These 2 photos show the front and back of the mini album.|
They can be displayed like this on a mantle or shelf.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles :) Janis