Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Wedding Anniversary

Today is Tom & My 26th Wedding Anniversary. WOW! We've made it 26 years. That's pretty amazing.

Janis & Tom
August 23, 1986
Tom & I in Alaska
2010 - this is my favorite picture of us!

We have 4 awesome kids and 2 grandchildren! Our family is so awesome!

Did you know that in the course of our marriage, we have moved..... let's see.... this week's move will make it a total of 20 times!
  1. 1986 Columbia, South Carolina
  2. 1987 Columbia, South Carolina
  3. 1988 West Columbia, South Carolina
  4. 1995 Lithonia, Georgia
  5. 1996 Stone Mountain, Georgia
  6. 1996 West Columbia, South Carolina
  7. 1998 Lilburn, Georgia
  8. 1999 West Columbia, South Carolina
  9. 2006 North, South Carolina
  10. 2007 North Augusta, Georgia
  11. 2008 North, South Carolina
  12. 2009 Anchorage, Alaska
  13. 2010 North, South Carolina
  14. 2010 Augusta, Georgia
  15. 2010 Houston, Texas
  16. 2011 North, South Carolina
  17. 2011 Anchorage, Alaska
  18. 2011 North, South Carolina
  19. 2012 West Columbia, South Carolina
  20. 2012 North, South Carolina
What an adventure we have had! We have been living in West Columbia, SC for several months while we tried to finish up the re-modeling of our house in North, SC. It's just about done! I will be sure and post pics of it when it's complete. The transformation is amazing. We completely gutted everything in this late 1800 house down to the studs, re-did all the wiring and plumbing, and rearranged the floor plan. I love it!

Have a great day everyone! Talk to you again soon!

:) Janis

16 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! You are right up there with me on moves. I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day and this move is a blessing to your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Janis, WOW! you must be a pro at packing,
    next week it will be 37 years for me and my hubby, and been at the same spot all of those years,
    have a wonderful day,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to the lovely couple. Wishing you many more years of happiness.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Wow...serious moving!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary. I have hardly moved at all and getting ready for this one (that is packing and such) is making me crazy :) Big hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Janis and Tom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary, my very special friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary. My husband and I will be married 25 years next month. We've only moved 12 times in our 25 years. You were a beautiful bride and still an absolutely stunning wife.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, Janis! Today is also my wedding anniversary, but it's only been 15 years. It looks like we share more than just a love of crafting. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to a special couple. I have been married 46 years and that sounds like way to long but we made it. Janis could you please send me the questions so far for the 52 weeks? Thanking you in advance, Carol. Hugs;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary to a special couple. I have been married 46 years and that sounds like way to long but we made it. Janis could you please send me the questions so far for the 52 weeks? Thanking you in advance, Carol. Hugs;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! One good thing about moving....you don't have the opportunity to garner a bunch of clutter ;). In my hubby and my 20 years, we only moved 8 times--12 years in one spot--and the years we moved, we always got rid of a lot of crud that we didn't need. Moving after the 12 year stint was a royal bear! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations!! you two are so cute together:-) you look just as pretty in your Alaska picture as in your wedding picture Janis!

    ReplyDelete