Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bless Your Heart

52 Tags In 2012 Series Info, Click Here.

Happy New Year!

Thank you all for your encouraging comments and prayers while we were traveling from Alaska to South Carolina. We made it. Whew! It took 9 days, 3 flat tires, and various other delays, but we made it safe and sound. I'll be posting about it on our travel blog CarolinaToAlaska.blogspot.com as I have time. So pop over there now and then to see some fun videos, pictures, and read some stories of our adventures.  There is one video I want to share with you now though. This is my favorite one from our trip.  You'll hear my hubbub talking and me in the background. Please notice there were EIGHT of them! We think they were looking for Rudolph. LOL This was filmed on December 16, 2011, during our trip. It was so cool.



Are you making Goals / New Year Resolutions?
One of my goals for 2012 is to make at least 365 projects again this year. I was able to accomplish a little more than that last year (395 projects), so I'm hoping I can do it again!

Project #1 of this year
Here is my very first card and post for this year, 2012!
I thought this would be a fun card, full of love and encouragement and a great way to start off the new year - with a blessing for you!

A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Background papers from Recollections "All Girl" stack.
Heart button and Braiding cord from stash.
PAISLEY used for Dog cut @ 2" from page 33.
"Bless Your Heart!" stamp from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Encouraging Thoughts" set.


Please visit Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS blog to see the various stamp sets she has available for you to purchase. I will say that these stamps stamp perfect every time. They are very easy to use and are made of the highest quality. I know you will enjoy them as much as I do.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I truly wish you a blessed new year.
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Janis. Love it. Love these little dogs on the Paisley cartridge. You must have internet now, at least I hope so. I hope you have a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis,
    I am so glad to hear that you are safely in South Carolina. I check your blog every day and I don't know how you find the time to make a card/project every day! You have been a real source of inspiration to me. all the best in 2012! Your friend in PA, Linda

    ReplyDelete