Thursday, September 16, 2010

PUMPKIN HALLOWEEN CARD


This is probably the last project I will post until early next week.  I'm not feeling 100% and I've got some other things I'll be busy with tomorrow and this weekend.... not trying to whine, I just don't want you to see no activity and forget about me. :)

This card was a challenge.  I knew I wanted to use certain elements, but tying them all together was a bit challenging.  In the end, I'm very happy with how it turned out.

  • Card base gray - cut so that it folds at the top.  Still an A2 size card.
  • The measurements for the 3 background mats are approximate.  I kept trimming slightly here and there to show a little more color.
  • Textured orange 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • Green 5 1/8" x 3 3/4"
  • Burnt orange 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Tree stump from CREATE A CRITTER RDS 1"
  • Pumpkin man from Cricut Cut Swap STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION RDS 4"
  • Moon from PAPER DOLL DRESS UP RDS 1 1/2"
  • Black button and orange jute from stash
  • "Happy Halloween" stamped sentiment from Target (was in a pack of 4 for $1)
  • Green rhinestones for pumpkin man eyes (shimmery)
Have a safe and fun weekend.  DON'T FORGET THE FALL BLOG HOP SATURDAY HERE ON MY BLOG!  PRIZES TO BE WON - you must leave a comment on the Fall Blog Hop Post on Saturday to be eligible to win the prize!
Hugs!

Janis

5 comments:

  1. What a darling Halloween card...sooo many fun and awesome details!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving all your Halloween cards. I finished the other side of my accordion album, it's on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how your jack-o-lantern person is standing on that stump!! I really like the happy moon. That bg paper is great!! Love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Janis...hope you feel better! The Card you made is sweet!! I am going to try to make it,recreating is what I love to do,and putting a twist on projects is what it's all about!!

    ReplyDelete