Saturday, June 5, 2010

LUCKY


I just LOVE this green striped paper!

Card base gray marble pattern from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
S-Fold Card (Still A2 standard size)
All you do is fold the front cover back toward the card fold crease.
You can see an instructional video on how to make an S-Fold card from Mary @ CardzTV. Click Here.
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Panda page 58 cut @ 3 1/2" and with Shadow Feature
Lucky & Noodle Bowl page 58 cut @ 1 1/4"
Cover black mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 2"
Cover stripe mat cut @ 5" x 1 3/4"
Inside black mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Inside striped mat cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"

These S-Fold cards are so fun and easy to make!
:)  Janis

10 comments:

  1. lucky card!!! love the guy, he is just to darn cute!!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, I received your package! I couldn't find your email address, some trouble with my email account.
    Love the paperand extras!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I've been wanting to do a panda and chinese food layout thanks Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet panda!! I haven't used the noodle bowl cut yet but that was one of my favorites from the CAC cart, just too cute!

    StephanieD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies!! He turned out a lot bigger than I thought he would. I was questioning his wide hat was going to make him fit on the card or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. thanks for visiting my blog too.

    Drawing for the Mother's Day Cartridge here in today very soon.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com/

    Post about it on facebook, twitter and put my blog button on your blog. Hurry and you may just win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love Love Love this card.!!! It is SO adorable! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How super cute!!! I know what you mean about the cuts. I've been cutting all day to do some cards for 'Operation Write Home' that my local scrapbooking store is sending a box to. I tried to do the cuts for A2 cards all the same sizes, but some of those were huge! Had to adjust to fit!! Love your Panda. Haven't cut him yet. Will get to him soon I'm sure! Love the cards that Mary showed on Coffee and Cards Episode 5 that you sent her. Beautiful! And that paper and stuff was so so cute!! Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete