Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Sunday to You!

Have you gotten your bookmark made and uploaded yet for PDE's Challenge #2?  You still have time!  Deadline is not until 11:59 tonight Alaska Time.  Don't forget to take a look at all the fantastic entries so far.  Visit these gals and give 'em some comment love.  :)

We went downtown today to the Art & Crafts Festival.  I loved walking through all the booths and looking at all the goodies!  My hubby, Tom, enjoyed his Reindeer Dog, & Bonnie enjoyed her mini burgers.  I am enjoying my new glass pinky ring.  It's so cool looking!

I have been trying to catch up with everyone's blog today.  Oh my gosh, I've got some talented bloggy friends!

Check out this cool STATIONARY BOX made by Stephanie over at S S Crafter!  I've got to try to make one of these!  Doesn't it look too fun!?


And look at this pull card made by Raechel over at Rachel's Cards.  I've already started on this one.  So cute and EASY!

Hop over to their blogs and check out all the other WOWing projects they've done.  Blogging is so inspiraitonal!

Hugs & Smiles,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment