Friday, January 29, 2010

Paper Pups: Wheelbarrow Hi

My Pink Stamper posted a challenge today!

Cold Days Challenge #1 was to make something using your favorite color WITH Black.  My favorite color is Blue, but Purple is a very, very close 2nd.

Here is what I made for this challenge.

 

Doesn't he just make you grin?!  Looks like he's having a good time riding in the wheelbarrow.  :)
Card Base: Blue from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Yellow Mat: Sizzix Little Sizzles Rainbow Stack
Blue Wheelbarrow: DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Pups page 82 cut in white with Blackout feature; cut in black with Regular cut; Hi cut with Circle Feature (shift); foundation circle cut in black with Blackout feature page 130
Cricut Cartridge: Walk In My Garden page 107; black cut with Shadow feature; Blue with Regular cut
Googly Eyes! 
Adhered with: Scotch Photo Splits; Zig 2-Way glue pen; Zots small dots; and Pop Dots
 

Isn't card making fun!?!  Have a FABULOUSLY FUN day!!  Hugs, Janis

4 comments:

  1. What a darling googly-eyed pup...and he really does look like he is having the most fun in that wheelbarrow.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Janis! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I'm fascinated by Alaska - interesting to see you've recently moved from SC. Big switch in climate I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis,
    LOVE that you are doing some work with paper pups!! I have this cart and sometimes just need a kick in my fanny to use it...great job and I have some googly eyes needing to be on some paperpups...

    ReplyDelete