Friday, August 14, 2009

Safari Boxed Cards


Look how colorful! I just love this idea of a Boxed 3x3 Card Set. If you haven't seen Dawn's video yet, please scroll down to see the instructional YouTube video. This is so addictive!!


Cricut cartridge Walk In My Garden cut the 3x3 square cards and evenlopes.
Paper from DCWV Animal Crackers, DCWV The Green Stack, DCWV The Stack 6, and My Mind's Eye Everyday Tango.

I used pattern paper for the envelopes this time instead of thick card stock, and oh, what a difference... so much better!


Let's see what you create! Please post a comment with a link so we can all go see your creation.

And thank you to everyone who leaves me such nice comments. They really make my day and give me a smile!

Hugs,
Janis

4 comments:

  1. Janis this is great! I am definitly going to have to try this out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gift set idea! I always make our secretaries gifts and this is great! Thanks for sharing. Looks like your camping trip went great. I got out and mowed yesterday just to get outside! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis I love these boxed sets you've made...and so fast! They're so nice and what a great gift idea! Grat job!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete