Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lovey Card

I took this picture outside in the shade, so the colors are not nearly as vibrant as they really are. I love this layout! I saw that Sue used this layout. Check out her card here. I just fell in LOVE with this design, so I thought I'd give it a go. This layout originated from Inspirational Card Sketches. Click here to go to their webpage and see their designs with this layout.

Recently I received a surprise in the mail. Unexpected and such a blessing! Boni sent me a stack of various papers and 2 full sheets of stickers... just for no reason! I've never gotten a surprise like that in the mail! I felt so LOVED and so blessed! Thanks, Boni! Click here to go to Boni's blog.

I used those papers and stickers to create this layout. The scallop was made with Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook. The tag is crimped (from my stash drawer). Ribbon from Michael's. Letter "L" from Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook.

Are you feeling the LOVE? I'm feeling it!

All the elements and the edges of the entire card were sponged with Stampin' Up's Rose Red.

Thank you for all the LOVEly comments you guys always leave me! They really fill up my LOVE bucket.

Please remember to leave a link to your blog or photo if you use this sketch! We all want to see what you create!



Have a LOVEly day! We are off to Weight Watchers in a little while. (I don't think the scale is going to show me any LOVE today.)

Hugs!
Janis

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the sketch! What an awesome job! And I am soooo glad that you enjoyed your surprise!! We should all get more surprises - good ones that is!! Thanks for being my blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Love the scallops and the little tag! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Janis and I love the colors you used!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete