Monday, August 24, 2009

Is It Snowing Yet?

Everyone is in Halloween Card Mode and I'm stuck wishing it would snow. LOL I'm always out of sync with the times and
trends. :)

It's been so hot and sticky, I keep dreaming of snow... I don't know why.... where we live it RARELY snows. And when it does it doesn't last through the day.

Oh well, I'm still thinking of snowflakes, snow flurries, snowmen, trees covered in ice and snow.... I mean I can dream, can't I?

Here's my card for Paper Cutz Challenge #5... something that flies.

Recipe:
DCWV black textured card base
DCWV The Stack 6 for the sky
White paper sponged with Stampin' Up's Brilliant Blue for the snow banks & free-hand cut
Mrs. Grossman's stickers: deer, owl, blue bird, snowy tree
"Warm Wishes" clear stamp purchased at Walmart last year stamped in Stampin' Up's Brilliant Blue

Have a great day! (Think SNOW!)

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Janis! I feel cooler just looking at it, LOL! Thanks so much for joining us for PCC #5. Great card!
    Hugs & Ttys,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis

    So you created your own snow and lovely it is as well. If you can't dream life can get pretty boring, we all need to have our daydreams.

    B x

    ReplyDelete