Thursday, August 20, 2009

Important Dates Tag Mini Album

Here is a mini tag album filled to the brim with important dates. This was actually Mary's idea. To see her video, click here.

I used DCWV Animal Crackers glittered cardstock. The tags were cut with Cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolbook. The month tabs were cut with the same cartridge with the Roly Poly function. I cut the tags for the mini album at 2 different sizes. Just for fun. No other reason.

The month tabs were cut at 1.5", folded in half and adhered using my Crop-a-dile and eyelets.

I typed and cut out each month's important dates, and included addresses. These are adhered to the back of the tags. There is plenty of room on the additional tag to add more important dates.

This was really fun! All of the tags are held together with a binder ring with assorted ribbon knotted to it. I was going to use a ribbon, like Mary did, because I thought that was so pretty. But I didn't think it felt secure enough for heavy use.

Scroll down to read a short "memory". It may even put a smile on your face or a giggle in your mouth.

Hugs,
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this link Janis! This is a great project and I am definitely going to have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute Janis! Great job and I love the papers you used! You always pick just the right papers for everything you create!
    Ttys,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete